Rheem 5 Ton Condensing Unit - 16 SEER
This product is no longer in stock
- New composite base pan – dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
- Scroll compressor – uses 70% fewer moving parts for higher efficiency and increased reliability
- Optimized fan orifice – optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
- PlusOne™ Expanded Valve Space – 3"-4"-5" service valve space – provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access
- PlusOne™ Triple Service Access – 15" wide, industry leading corner service access – makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening – provides access to the high and low pressure.
- External gauge port access – allows easy connection of “low-loss” gauge ports
- QR code – provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
- Fan motor harness with extra long wires allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire.
|Line Size (Gas x Liq)||7/8 x 3/8|
No customer reviews for the moment.