1. All orders will include FREE SHIPPING within the Continental U.S.. FREE SHIPPING does not apply to Commercial Systems larger than 5.0 Ton.
2. If your order is placed and payment is received by 12 p.m. EST (Monday - Friday) the order will be shipped the next business day. Orders placed on weekends are processed on Mondays. We ask that you allow 7 - 10 days for shipment to arrive (in most cases it will arrive sooner). In the event of high sales volume, shipments may be delayed up to 2 business days. If an item in your order is on backorder it will require up to 7 - 10 days to ship from our facilities. All Special Orders can take anywhere from 3 - 8 weeks depending on the manufacturer in question. DO NOT schedule the installation of your equipment until you have received it. The AC Outlet can not be held responsible for any costs associated with prescheduled appointments missed due to shipping delays.
3. Please consider the following before requesting your order to be shipped to an address other than your billing address. Any shipping address other than the matched billing address must be on file with your credit card company prior to placing the order. If a requested shipping address is not on file with the card issuer, please have the records updated to avoid delays to your order. P.O. Boxes are not considered valid shipping addresses, therefore, if your billing address is a P.O. Box, please be sure to provide your card issuer with your physical address where you will be able to receive your equipment. If your billing address is verified and the requested shipping address is not updated the order will be shipped to the billing address. All cardholder information is verified prior to shipping. Please be sure to enter your billing information carefully, if any of the billing information does not match the issuing banks' records your order will be cancelled and the equipment will not ship. Although this may seem to be an inconvenience, these procedures are implemented to protect both parties from any fraud that can occur.
4. Accessory orders are considered small packages which are shipped via FedEx Home Delivery or FedEx Ground. Individual system components or full system orders are shipped via LTL Freight Carriers. All our orders are assumed to be shipping to a residence which will include free liftgate service. We ask that if your order is being shipped to a commercial location, check the box above the Shipping Details Section and specify if liftgate is not required. You may also receive liftgate service at a commercial location if needed, again be sure to specify in the Additional Information Section of the checkout process.
5. Please inspect the item(s) carefully for any shipping damages. It is possible that small dents or dings to the housings can occur in transit. Minor flaws are cosmetic and DO NOT affect the integrity, operation or warranty of the system. Please note the flaws on the trucking bill and accept the shipment. In the event that major damage is found, BE SURE to note the damage on the trucking bill, along with the drivers' signature and call us immediately. If our clear shrink wrap is torn in any way or has been replaced with any other, be SURE to mark the receipt "Shrink Wrap Torn".
It is your responsibility to pick-up your shipment within 48 hours after its delivery to the freight carrier,s terminal center. If you are unavailable to pick-up your shipment delivery within two days after the shipment arrives to the service center, the carrier will assess charges of a storage fee. If you would like to change the address your shipment is delivered to, after your order has shipped, the carrier will bill you a re-consignment fee. We must authorize any changes to the final delivery address.
UPON ARRIVAL OF YOUR FREIGHT SHIPMENT
Upon receipt of your shipment, please inspect each carton and piece of equipment on the pallet:
- Count the number of pallets. Make sure that your count matches the count on the delivery receipt.
- Look for any damage to the packaging. Damage to the packaging includes:
- Broken pallets
- Shrink wrap that is falling off, missing, slightly torn, dirty or has holes
- Cardboard with tiny crinkles, dents or tears
- Inspect underneath any packaging with damage, no matter how slight the damage.
- When in doubt, sign the delivery receipt noting damage.
- YOU ARE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO THE PACKAGING OR PRODUCTS NOT NOTED AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY. DO NOT SIGN THE DELIVERY RECEIPT CLEAR UNTIL YOU HAVE DETERMINED THAT YOUR SHIPMENT IS COMPLETE AND FREE OF SHIPPING DAMAGE. YOU MAY REFUSE PRODUCTS THAT ARE NOT IN ADVERTISED CONDITION.
SIGN THE DELIVERY RECEIPT:
- Pallet (skid) count is correct
- Packaging in excellent condition
- Products in excellent condition
- Pallet (skid) count is not correct
- The number of pallets you receive does not match the number on the delivery receipt. Mark shortage on the delivery receipt with the description of what is missing. You will find your packing slip attached to the freight shipment for reference.
- Theft-prevention Shrink wrap shows signs of being torn, replaced or is missing
- The packaging is not in excellent condition (include description)
- Product(s) not in excellent condition (include description)
- The shrink wrap shows signs of wear, is torn or has been replaced during transit.
- CONTACT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT. FOR QUICK RESOLUTION TO SHIPPING PROBLEMS
Contact us by phone 1(855) 5BUY-AIR if you have any trouble with your shipment.
1. If you sign the delivery receipt damaged and take delivery of the products, we will process a damage claim on your behalf. You may do one of the following:
a) Retain the equipment and receive a cash settlement or replacement parts with an allowance.
b) Exchange the equipment. We will reship a new item once the damaged item is en route back to us.
2. If you refuse the product that is damaged, noting that you are refusing due to damage, and take delivery on the undamaged products, we will reship a replacement product once the damaged unit is confirmed to be en route back to our distribution center.
3. If you sign that there is a shortage, we will work with the freight company to track the missing portion of your shipment. Please allow up to ten business days for the freight company to locate any missing pieces of your shipment. If the freight company in unable to locate the missing pieces of your shipment, those items will be shipped to you at no charge.
4. If you sign the delivery receipt clear, but later determine that your equipment has been damaged, the settlement outcome is between you and the freight company. You must report concealed damage within 24 hour of the delivery. You must establish that the damage occurred prior to you receiving it.
5. If you sign the delivery receipt clear, but later determine that you received fewer pieces than the delivery receipt indicated, there is no recourse, although the carrier can perform a search of their docks. Unfortunately, the carrier will automatically deny these types of claims.